This article describes the tools for inviting service providers to your instance of the translation center powered by ProZ.com.
Inviting providers from ProZ.com
- You can select your providers by means of a directory search performed at ProZ.com with the option Providers → Invite from ProZ.com
- You enter and submit your search criteria, and you get a ProZ.com directory page in line with the data sent.
- On this page you select the professionals you are interested in, and then you can define, for each of them, one, several (or all) of the language pairs declared in their ProZ.com profiles.
- When you submit this page, all selected translators will be invited.
Inviting providers via email
- By selecting Providers → Invite via email, you will be able to invite translators by their contact data, including providers who do not have a ProZ.com profile.
- You can invite several translators in one go, and select several language pairs for each translator.
- In the Administration → Settings → Notifications you will find the diverse notifications sent from the translation center.
- In particular the Invitation to a new service provider option will display the message sent to invited translators, and by clicking on Edit you will be able to create an invitation message better suited to the realities of your company.
- Besides, each time you send an invitation through the system you will be able to add a specific personalized message.
The landing page for invited providers
- When invited service providers click on the link included in the invitation, they will be brought to a landing page packed with marketing information on your company, including your logo, company name, tag-line, “established in” information, links to your web page and ProZ.com profile and your Blue Board badge.
- You can view the marketing content on this page by clicking on the bottom-left corner of your instance of the translation center.
- Below this area, providers will find your recruiting message, described in the next section, and then the buttons for accepting or declining the invitation.
- If the invited providers’ emails are associated with ProZ.com profiles, the system will connect them with the new translation center profiles.
The message presented to invited providers
- In the page Administration → Settings → Company settings you will find the recruiting message presented to invited providers described in the section above.
- By clicking on Preview and then on Edit, you will be able to edit this text in line with your recruiting policies.
The translation center powered by ProZ.com is used by Translators without Borders and several commercial translation companies to deliver millions of translated words every month. This platform is made available to all ProZ.com Business members. If you want to learn more about this platform, please submit a support request and I will contact you.