Translation companies are an essential segment of the industry, and one key objective of ProZ.com is to better understand their needs and to provide them with tools, opportunities and resources which will help them achieve their objectives.
And of course this also means providing better opportunities for good translators and good companies to meet for their common benefit.
In line with this goal, ProZ.com Corporate members enjoy all the benefits associated with the site’s professional membership package, such as unlimited Blue Board access, plus several other tools and opportunities available exclusively to Corporate members, such as:
- Increased visibility through privileged positioning in the Translation agency and company directory, the industry’s busiest directory for finding language service providers
- Full access to both the traditional and advanced directories for finding service providers and collaborators, including premium job posts and vendor management tools
- A corporate membership badge for added credibility among service providers and clients
- Access to a dedicated instance of the translation center to manage translation projects, assign tasks and keep all communication and data in a single platform
- Only Corporate members may apply for inclusion in the ProZ.com Certified PRO Network, giving them increased credibility, visiblity and promotion
- The ability to extend the Corporate membership benefits and access to employee accounts
- Immediate job posting (no vetting required)
- Risk management through exclusive access to a scam prevention tool that allows them to verify the contact email address of potential service providers
- In the event of feedback or payment disputes on the Blue Board, Corporate members have the ability to work closely with ProZ.com support staff in resolving issues quickly
- Priority response to support requests, including phone support
The ProZ.com team is currently working on new Corporate-only features such as Classic jobs notifications, a mechanism for corporate members to report feedback on non-delivery by translators, and improved features for employee accounts.
Further down the road we plan to provide better risk management tools – especially for fraud prevention – as well as advanced vendor management features for recruiting, qualifying and managing service providers.
Several channels are used to learn about the needs of translation companies, including through the site’s support center. A survey is also being conducted in order for ProZ.com to better assess the needs of translation companies and learn how it can add value to Corporate membership. If you have not yet participated in this survey, please taking a few minutes to share your concerns and feedback.
Last but not least, I would like to open a “corporate corner“ in this blog, and extend an invitation to all ProZ.com Corporate members to share their views on industry-related issues through a series of guest blog posts. If you are interested in contributing to this initiative, please reply in the comments section below.
Let’s all grow together!